Jungle 1: i Spy
July 6-17th (excluding July 11th) at 7pm at Central Technical School As Part of the Toronto Fringe Festival.
This exciting new site-specific piece follows the life of a spy, as imagined by the people that find his dead body. Through a combination of physical theatre, dance, text, and clown the audience experiences the chases, escapes, love, betrayal, and eventual demise of our hero, John Smith. As each family member adds their piece to the story we learn more about them, their secrets and lies, and how they are transformed by the participation in a communal story.
View Larger Map
- On-Line: June 15th - July 17th at the Toronto Fringe box office
- By Phone: June 15th - July 17th from 10am - 6pm by calling (416) 966-1062
- In Person: July 6th - 17th, 12pm - 8pm at The Fringe Box Office Tent which will be located in the parking lot behind Honest Ed's (34 Lennox Ave.)
PLEASE NOTE: No latecomers will be admitted. The Toronto Fringe Festival offers no refunds or exchanges. In the case of a show cancelled due to inclement weather, please contact the company directly. Also, the show is an OUTDOOR piece so please bring your own blankets, if you do not feel comfortable sitting on the grass and dress appropriately for the weather. Also be aware that the audience will be required to travel around the space.
Full forecasts available from Environment Canada. This site will be updated daily, and any cancellation notices will be posted as far in advance as possible.
cast and crewCreated by the Urban Jungle Theatre Ensemble:
- Michael Atlin
- Lindsay Bellaire
- Sedina Fiati
- Jen Hum
- Madeleine Jullian
- Adrian Yearwood
- Directed by Gillian Street
- Produced By Emily Niedoba
- Stage Managed by Lynda Yearwood
- Music by Etienne Levesque
- Costumes by Erin Gerofsky
- Tango Choreography by Faye Lavin
- Production Assistant Jahnavi Ramakrishnan
- Marketing and Publicity Assistant Sarah Oostrom